Careers in Internal Firm Services
In any business, support services are vital in ensuring that all operations are supported internally.
Our internal firm services provide the firm with the necessary training, knowledge and tools necessary to deal with daily business requirements.
Our support services are as follows:
- Business Technology Management (BTM) , responsible for project management, implementation, user training and support of the firm’s lines of service (LoS) IT products and business tools.
- Human Capital , consisting of various “Centres of Excellence” dealing with human capital issues such as psychometric assessments, talent management, performance management, human capital policy and procedure, HIV/Aids programme, Employee Assistance Programme, Women in PwC and recruitment. The role of Human Capital is to provide ongoing support, advice and best practice solutions to all our offices and lines of service.
- Finance , a vital function in any business providing high-quality financial information to all stakeholders, whilst formulating tasks and decisions related to the financial resources of the firm.
- Learning and Education , this service provides staff with an ability to maximise their full potential through both technical, soft skills and specialist training
- Global Technology Solutions , this area of expertise provides desktop support, remote access services, distributed infrastructure services, messaging and groupware services, application hosting services, helpdesk services, WAN services, Internet/Intranet services, development of new, enhanced or replacement business applications, application maintenance and supply services, project management services and event support services.
- Marketing and Communications , maintains our brand and the firm’s corporate identity, implements internal communications, liaises with the media, provides language services, advertising and arranging sponsorships, and also has a professional design studio.
- Technical , responsible for distributing high quality, consistent information on accounting and auditing standards by maintaining databases, conducting internal and external training on accounting, preparing publications, solving individual accounting and auditing technical issues and interacting with professional bodies.
- Library and Information Centre , which manages and provides various information news vital for business operations, for example, company info concerning share prices, financials, brokers’ reports, client and industry research, business guides, legal matters affecting business and a host of industry related research material required.