Interactive Accounting (Iacc)
What is Iacc?
Interactive Accounting (Iacc) is a PricewaterhouseCoopers service that enables you to maintain your accounting records with reduced input from yourself and your staff, thus saving you time and money.
It can best be described as an interactive, internet-based bookkeeping service where you and PricewaterhouseCoopers staff work together to produce accurate financial records and management reports within a short period of time.
What is in it for you?
Some of the services that are included in the Iacc bundle are:
- The bulk of your records are recorded in an accounting system.
- Vat transactions.
- Monthly management reports.
- Annual financial statements.
- Seasonal management reports.
- Income tax administration.
- Hire purchase agreement management.
Who benefits from Iacc?
Managers and business owners that:
- Cannot afford an experienced in-house accountant or need to replace such an accountant.
- The system can be run by a lower-skilled staff member or the owner himself.
- Need to save costs due to the economic down-turn.
- Are experiencing pressure on their administrative and bookkeeping staff structure.
- Require monthly management information for a 3rd party.
- Need to replace or upgrade their current general ledger software.
- Are constantly travelling and need mobility to maintain their financial documents.
Click here for a full overview of the benefits and value proposition iAcc can offer you.