The global financial services industry’s outlook is improving. The mature economies of Europe and North America are moving towards recovery, while the emerging markets of Asia and Latin America continue to grow.
In this issue:
Africa’s economies are continuing to expand and the outlook is promising, confirming its resilience to internal and external shocks and its role as a growth continent in the global economy.
Previous editions of Financial Services Journal:
- Financial markets in Sub-Saharan Africa poised for expansion
- Executive remuneration – time for change?
- Finding the new regulatory equilibrium in Africa
- Time for asset managers to embrace social media
- Sustainability accounting in Nigeria
- Enhancing the SME potential in Ghana
- Demystifying the target operating model
- How will differences between IFRS and SAM for insurance contracts impact insurers?
- Taxation – playing the game
- Where are the deals in East Africa?
- Economic crime in the insurance industry
- Africa CEO survey – FS respondents’ results