Human resource Services Quarterly - October 2013
A monthly journal published by PwC South Africa providing informed commentary on current developments in the tax arena, both locally and internationally. Through analysis and comment on new law and judicial decisions of interest, it assists business executives to identify developments and trends in tax law and revenue practice that might impact their business.
In this issue:
- The impact of the ‘new world’ on Human Resources
- PwC Human Resource Services news
- Mending the gender gap – advancing tomorrow’s women leaders
- Profile of an executive director in South Africa
- Southern Africa salary and wage movements in 2013
- Retiring comfortably: a closer look at the Draft South African Taxation Laws Amendment Bill
- Diversity in the workplace
- Benefits – the somewhat poor cousin of Total Reward
- Global mobility in Africa – what’s missing?
- Seconding staff to and from Namibia
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today
- Current and forthcoming attractions