Human resource Services Quarterly - December 2013
A monthly journal published by PwC South Africa providing informed commentary on current developments in the tax arena, both locally and internationally. Through analysis and comment on new law and judicial decisions of interest, it assists business executives to identify developments and trends in tax law and revenue practice that might impact their business.
In this issue:
- Leadership, the challenge of our times
- PwC Human Resource Services news
- Highlights and trends in the SA mining industry
- Leave pay – the potential time bomb on your balance sheet
- South Africa’s true Gini co-efficient
- Does your reward strategy promote pay equity?
- Adequacy of retirement benefits as measured by the Net Replacement Ratio
- Millennials, mobility and flexibility
- Salary increases for 2014 – is the past a prediction of the future?
- PwC’s REMchannel® growth
- South Africa’s research and development tax incentives in a nutshell
- Current and forthcoming attractions