We offer certification for the following:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) (SANAS accredited);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) (SANAS accredited);
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management Systems) (RvA Accredited);
- ISO 20000-1 (IT Services Management); and
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems).
- To view our certification process - Click here.
- A directory of our certified clients are available upon request;
- Click here to verify a client certification.
Organisations are always striving towards improved management and performance, which is driven by increasingly concerned customers and more informed stakeholders. Certifiable international standards provide specifications for ensuring alignment of management systems internationally.
Certification provided by a reputable certification body will lead to improvement in:
- organisational discipline;
- management commitment;
- management efficiency; and
- independent assurance to authorities, customers or other stakeholders.
Benefits to be obtained from certification include:
- Providing management with comfort on prevailing management practices;
- Assuring customers and other stakeholders of commitment to sound management practices;
- Improving and maintaining good relations with relevant stakeholders;
- Satisfying investor criteria and improving access to capital and financing;
- Enhancing reputation and market share;
- Meeting vendor certification criteria;
- Improving cost control;
- Reducing incidents that result in liability;
- Demonstrating improved transparency;
- Conserving input materials and energy;
- Facilitating the ability to obtain legal permits and authorisations;
- Applicable to employees and sub-contractors on-site, from top to bottom; and
- Fostering development and sharing of management system solutions.
- Experienced assessors, dedicated to put the realisation of your business goals and your stakeholders first;
- Assessors are qualified and have practical workplace experience (specific industry specialists);
- Support and assistance in continuous performance improvements in order to achieve business excellence;
- Comprehensive monitoring system to ensure continuous improvement of our service delivery;
- Certification operational and co-ordination experience and support;
- Understanding your business and industry;
- Quality through partnership;
- Our global reputation for being one of the world’s largest and most respected assurance services providers.