Our financial services human resources team works closely with clients to ensure that key aspect of talent management.
Once thought of primarily in terms of cost, people are now being valued as rich sources of talent, skill and diversity, which are critical for success. The sophistication of the South African financial system, combined with growth in the environment, however has put significant strain on banks to recruit and retain the best talent
· Assess the remuneration policy against the King III principles and assist with the development of a policy that is fully compliant
· Assist with the preparation of an annual remuneration report
· Advise on executive remuneration – base pay, benefits, annual bonuses and long-term incentives
· Advise on non-executive fees
· Devise performance targets and measures for annual bonuses
· Design and implement short-term and long term incentive arrangements (including drafting the relevant documentation, providing tax and accounting opinions and assistance with investor relations)
· Advise on benchmarking and best practices
· Provide training to remuneration committee members and advise them on trends and risks in the remuneration field
© 2010 - Sun Oct 20 12:03:31 UTC 2019 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.