Front office transformation
Is your business fit for our new world? Are you able to engage with your customer and withstand volatile and uncertain markets, with changing customer expectations?
Businesses are now serving a new type of customer, one who has been financially impacted by global economic shocks, and is feeling disconnected from the rest of the world. Are you able to navigate the new normal, with severely disrupted value chains and the effects of consumers who expect an approach that’s digital, engaging and informative. This calls for a new customer experience.
We can assist you to adapt quickly to the ever-evolving market and economic landscapes, and leverage disruptions to your advantage. We have expertise in transforming commerce and sales, enriching and enhancing service functions, customer loyalty and strategy development and implementation, innovative pricing solutions, digitalisation and technological enablement of front office services to leverage efficiencies, and personalisation of the customer buyer experience.
Our support to you covers the full spectrum of:
- Strategy (Customer, Brand, Digital, Value Propositioning, Business and Operating Model alignment).
- Experience Design (Service Design, UX Design, CX Journey).
- Commerce and Customer platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft, Adobe, Sitecore to name a few).
- Marketing and Sales Excellence (Analytics, Campaign execution and automation, Sales optimization).
- Service Excellence (Service optimization, Experience management, Automation and AI)
We’ve developed specific solutions to assist you in the areas of:
- Customer experience - Give customers a great experience and they’ll buy more, be more loyal and share their experience with friends. What truly makes for a good experience? Speed. Convenience. Consistency. Friendliness. And one big connector: human touch. We support you by making technology feel more human and giving employees what they need to create better customer experiences.
- Connected Digital Front Office (CDFO) - Our Connected Digital Front Office (CDFO) solution, powered by Salesforce’s Consumer Goods (CG) Cloud, provides a digital and omni-channel solution to help companies unlock growth and drive productivity across many capabilities, including sales, service, e-commerce, and even trade promotion management We do this by connecting people, processes, data, and technology on a single platform.
- Sales and marketing excellence - Our sales and marketing excellence accelerator helps clients transform their front office teams, making them more client-centric and helping them drive profitable revenue growth through standardisation and simplification of processes and technologies, one conversation with the customer across sales, marketing and support teams and adoption and engagement with the tool to provide visibility into the business.
- Commerce Next - ‘going beyond the shopping cart’- Digital is more than just an e-commerce store designed around a shopping cart but provides an accelerated way to use leading digital technologies with business intelligence to drive customer behaviours and streamline complex selling processes.
- Price leadership - Pricing is increasingly becoming a strategic lever for growth as companies try to balance customer expectations with revenue and profitability. In this dynamic business environment, companies need innovative pricing solutions to remain competitive and we bring to you extensive experience locally and globally in the areas of product/service strategy and enabled pricing transformation journeys.
- Customer of 1- We help our clients design outside-in customer strategies, with value propositions that address customers’ underlying needs and desired outcomes. And we help ensure it’s all underpinned by analytics, state-of-the-art experience design, and technology to build differentiated experiences that align with the client’s brand promise.
The 4th Industrial Revolution has accelerated the pace of change due to an increased need to meet dynamic demand. This has required many organisations to create agile and digitised service delivery models. In today’s transformed world, organisations can’t merely adapt to change, they need to adapt to win! Our approach to operational transformation is that operations can and should be a strategic asset and not just a cost-effective utility.
- Local and global industry knowledge and insights
- Deep understanding of industry value chains and the market factors that impact them
- Access to digital assets and applications that are solution-led, based on our experience and market trends
- Ability to leverage an alliance network across capabilities and technology suites, both in established and emerging technologies
Find out more:
- Delivering healthcare
- Supply chain management
- Source to pay
- Smart mining
- Smart factories
- Operational excellence
- Physical asset lifecycle management (PALM)
- Future cities
Corporate Function Transformation
The back-office is normally the backbone of organisations, providing critical support and insights on the overall performance of the company. But is your corporate function, which includes the Finance, HR and IT functions, positioned to drive real business impact?
How is your Finance function positioned to help you navigate uncertainty with trusted insight - beyond routine compliance - steering your organisation to success and creating resilience to bounce back from shocks?
How is your HR function leading the charge in a new world of skills and capability where the future looks different to today - building and organising the workforce of the future where humans and machines collaborate rather than compete?
How is your IT function enabling you to work virtually in a more connected digital world - harnessing the power of the cloud and other automation technologies to interact seamlessly across your business and with customers and suppliers?
We can help you to transform your corporate functions through: