Increasingly competitive global markets, industry consolidation, investment in new products, new market segments, multiple distribution channels and acquisitions, can all challenge revenue growth. Customers today engage with businesses differently, influencing how you market and sell to them. To stay ahead, businesses need to consider options relevant to their sustainability. This significantly impacting traditional pricing models, product packaging, marketing, selling and service delivery.
Issues you may be facing
- Poor customer data collation, analysis, retrieval and reporting fail to drive satisfaction, and insight for new service and product development.
- Customer pressure to develop multi-channel relationships, as well as challenges in positioning and successfully introducing transactional e-commerce.
- Customer centricity is covered mainly by front end customer service and is not aligned across the organisation from design to service to delivery.
- Lack of customer segmentation and understanding of customer profitability by product and by channel.
- Poor reporting, sales process management, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Lack of visibility/predictability of sales performance.
- Legacy pricing strategy that lacks consistent structure and flexibility to build optimisation.
- Poor and inconsistent alignment of services and products to meet the needs of customers.
- Lack of clear sales and channel strategy, misaligned coverage and channel models.
- An inability to consistently deliver forecast results.