Getting the best from your people at every level when there is constant change is key to a sustainable competitive advantage. Solid strategies, processes and technology alone do not deliver a highly motivated and engaged workforce. There is a war on talent globally, so Human Resources (HR) departments must transform from their traditional role to provide value-added support in attracting and retaining key talent.
Issues you may be facing
- You need to get the right people with the right skills in the right roles at the right time and be in a position to get the best out of them while making sure that you create the environment in which they thrive.
- You want to ensure successful change by involving the people impacted and enabling them to drive and sustain the business change.
- You have to establish the control and coordination required to manage projects and programmes successfully, achieving the right business results.
- Your reward programmes are not effective in rewarding key talent and your performance management systems are not effective in dealing with non-performance.
- You have skill gaps combined with/or a mismatch between supply and demand for talent.
- You are seeking benchmarks for the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR function.
- You want managers to understand, manage and own people issues.
- You want to structure your organisation with the right capabilities and leadership to execute the business strategy.
- You want the organisation's culture to be a competitive advantage.
- You need to engage and motivate a diverse workforce.
- You are seeking effective strategies for people development and growth.
- You find keeping people in the right places, at the right time even more challenging and demanding.
- You need to make changes to your strategies for managing talent over the next 12 months.
- You are challenged with costs of employee turnover, employee engagement and staff productivity.