Technology is a disrupter and enabler – it transforms and destroys business models and competitive advantage. Coupled with the explosion of data, technology is complex and expensive to acquire, implement and maintain. Aligning technology with business needs, making the right technology choices, appointing the right vendors, managing the implementation and the associated human change with the least disruption and at the best value are challenges facing today’s CIOs.
Issues you may be facing
- Your industry and market sector is facing technology driven disruptions or transformations – cloud, SAS, online/digital platforms, social media, the data explosion, low cost sourcing and disintermediation.
- Your current technology is hampering your ability to grow across markets, channels and customers.
- You are considering a large technology upgrade or change or you are facing difficulties with a current technology change.
- Technology and data are dispersed and siloed across your organisation and are slow to respond to changing business needs.
- Your current technology environment and operating model is costing too much.
- You do not trust the quality of the information and reliability of the reports generated by your IT systems and how the underlying data is managed.
- Your systems and data are not secure from natural or intentional spam.