Doing business on the African continent can be challenging and sometimes intimidating. In response, PwC has established the Africa Coordination Centre (ACC) in Johannesburg, as part of the PwC Africa desk comprising a team of specialists focused on Africa.
The ACC provides information and services relating to tax, mobility and other business matters to clients as well as PwC offices globally.
What the ACC does:
- Act as a single point of contact for Africa tax-related matters
- Provide central coordination and oversight of pan-Africa tax and mobility projects
- Support your business as you expand in Africa
- Deliver technology-enabled international mobility solutions
- Compliance services outsourcing (e.g. tax, immigration, payroll, etc.)
- Facilitate direct access to PwC specialists across Africa
- Access to PwC Africa’s wide range of thought leadership information
- Organise Doing Business in Africa events
- Provide clear and prompt responses to questions on business activities in Africa