Succession and governance
- Assess tax considerations.
- Learn about ownership transfer options.
- Develop standard industry practices related to governance.
- Effectively communicate the results to family members and other key stakeholders to make sure the value endures well beyond leadership transition.
Compliance and regulation
- Identify opportunities for increased controls, efficiency, financial risk management, reduced costs and overall compliance with regulations related to business operations and investment activities.
Wealth and tax planning
- Maintain compliance with domestic and global tax reporting obligations.
- Get recommendations on appropriate structuring and wealth and legacy planning.
Investment and philanthropy
- Maintain an investment strategy that is designed to efficiently achieve your goals while providing flexibility to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Focus on the effectiveness and efficiency of your philanthropic strategy.
Technology and processes
- Learn how new technologies can help you better manage ledger and balance sheets.
- Get recommendations for technology and financial operations so you'll have a thorough financial picture and be able to safeguard your assets.
Risk and security
- Protect your family’s well-being and assets from risk.
- Make strategic choices about your operations, technology and assets.