Well arranged customs activities lead to lower costs and improved logistics.
For businesses that trade cross-borders, there are a series of trade instruments governed by the World Trade Organization (WTO), as well as trade agreements that can be used to grow sustainable enterprises.
Customs and excise
- Industry specific services
- Customs and Excise specific activities and incentives
Compliance, opinions, rulings and consulting services
- Customs valuation
- Tariff classification
- Industry specific consulting, reviews and tax planning
- Due diligence reviews and internal audits
- Drafting and submitting objections and appeals
- Dealing with SARS on industry specific issues
- Appeals, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Litigation
- Training - Customs, Excise and trade
Global Trade Analytics Tool
- Provides an overview of current export and import activities.
- Regular (weekly or monthly) customs and excise reports and statistics.