Tax Data and Analytics can help you
- increase insight in, and access to, your own tax data
- analyse the tax process and control environment
- identify tax accounting and financial risks
- identify opportunities to optimise tax accounting
- reduce tax compliance costs and time
- get access to your own data for business intelligence trends and prediction purposes.
- release tax and accounting resources to enable proactive tax management
- improve your tax master data.
Our solutions enable you to
- process large populations of data
- drill down to detailed transaction level and conduct root cause analysis
- monitor, in near real time, a defined set of analytics
- obtain customised views and dashboards.
Key services provided
- ERP systems “health check”
Review the tax configuration of ERP systems to identify any incorrect tax set-up that may lead to recurring errors.
- Cash management
Ensure optimal reporting, based on transaction dates, to obtain the benefit of an immediate cash injection.
- Control and process improvement
Improve controls and processes to enable greater reliance on the accuracy and completeness of tax amounts reported.
- Review tax risk through data analytics
Perform tax data analytics, at source and on the full population of transaction data, to identify areas of tax risk.
- IT14SD completion
Use data analytics to assist with the completion of IT14SD returns.
Automate tax compliance, including VAT and other tax returns, through detailed supporting schedules, leading to improved efficiency and accuracy.
- Audit support
Simplify the audit process with access to comprehensive audit trails, the ability to perform sample extractions and ease of access to information.
PwC takes the lead
- We have proven experience in advanced tax technology solutions.
- We have considerable experience across various industries and various ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle, JDE, Syspro.
- Our teams have extensive experience in all taxes and the necessary processes and controls required to manage associated risks.
What to expect from PwC Tax Data and Analytics
- Findings – Discover the value in your own data.
- Insights – Obtain valuable tax insights into your business.
- Actions – Make decisions, add strategic value to the organisation and optimise tax compliance.
- Outcomes – Improve tax controls, reduce tax risk, increase tax savings and improve the accuracy of tax compliance.